Best travel rewards credit cards 2013
Some credit card companies offer unique reward programs that let cardholders earn air miles redeemable for
flights, hotel stays and other travel offers in US and even internationally. Card members usually earn one mile for every dollar they on a
credit card. The best of travel offers allow to pay for flights with miles on any airline with no blackout dates.
On the list below you can find travel rewards credit cards with promotional bonus miles/points and special travel offers
Best Travel Rewards Credit Cards: No Annual Fee
Best Travel Credit Cards: Points Reward
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® card - 17,500 Bonus FlexPoints
by U.S. Bank
- Get 17,500 bonus FlexPoints after the first $2,500 in net purchases in the first 150 days
- Award travel starts at just 20,000 FlexPoints (up to a $400 ticket value) on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates or redemption fees
- Earn one FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your card
- Earn two FlexPoints for every $1 spent on gas, grocery or airline purchases whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle and on most cell phone expenses
- Earn Triple FlexPoints for your charitable donations
- Earn 5,000 FlexPoints when you refer a friend who acquires and uses the card
- $0 Annual Fee* the first year, after that $49*
- Earn 3,500 bonus FlexPoints each year when you spend $24,000 in Net Purchases. You can redeem these FlexPoints for your annual fee or combine them with other FlexPoints for travel or many other rewards
- Receive an airline allowance of up to $25 with every award travel ticket to use toward baggage fees, in-flight food or drinks and more
|0% for 12 billing cycles
||13.99% - 23.99%* Variable
||0% for 12 billing cycles
||$0* first year, then $49
Best Travel Rewards Credit Cards: Airline Programs
Best Travel Rewards Credit Cards Summary
Travel rewards credit cards are very popular category of cards, created for people with good or excellent credit.
It is important to know what travel rewards exactly you would like to earn as travel rewards may vary. Some cards
offer earning air miles for every purchase, others give points; some cards provide free nights at hotels or make it possible to
check your bags for free.
If you are one of those people who love traveling with comfort then you may consider to choose a card that gives a privilege
to free access to airport lounges just for paying you card's annual fee.
There are great travel credit card deals for business owners who have a lot of business trips, attend business conferences and seminars around the world.
Business credit cards with airport lounge access
are a great opportunity
to protect and grow a business, as well as receiving travel benefits for comfortable and enjoyable business trips.
This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses,
reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser.
This site may be compensated through the Advertiser's affiliate programs.
Best Credit Cards Online has financial relationships with some of the credit card companies mentioned here, and
we may be compensated if consumers choose to apply for the offers listed in the content, and ultimately sign up for them.
Discover is a paid advertiser of Best Credit Cards Online. See Discover credit card's application for complete Terms & Conditions.
The article was updated on 3/11/2013. Some information may have changed since that date.
We strongly suggest that you carefully read the Terms and Conditions statement that accompanies credit card