Best rewards credit cards 2013
Major credit card providers such as American Express, Citibank, offer credit card/css
reward programs for consumers with different needs and interest, from the most popular
cash back rewards to the more unique miles and prestigious travel reward programs.
Compare best rewards credit cards/ccs and apply for the best reward credit card/cc for you via secure online application.
Best Rewards Credit Cards: Travel Offers
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® card
by U.S. Bank
- Get 20,000 Bonus FlexPoints after the first $3,500 in net purchases in the first 150 days
- Award travel starts at just 20,000 FlexPoints (up to a $400 ticket value) on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates or redemption fees
- Earn one FlexPoint for every $1 of eligible net purchases charged to your card
- Earn two FlexPoints for every $1 spent on gas, grocery or airline purchases whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle and on most cell phone expenses
- Earn Triple FlexPoints for your charitable donations
- Earn 5,000 FlexPoints when you refer a friend who acquires and uses the card
- $0 Annual Fee* the first year, after that $49*
- Earn 3,500 bonus FlexPoints each year when you spend $24,000 in Net Purchases. You can redeem these FlexPoints for your annual fee or combine them with other FlexPoints for travel or many other rewards
- Receive an airline allowance of up to $25 with every award travel ticket to use toward baggage fees, in-flight food or drinks and more
|0% for 12 billing cycles
||13.99% - 23.99%* Variable
||0% for 12 billing cycles
||$0* first year, then $49
Best Rewards Credit Cards: Cash Back
- Enjoy variable rates as low as 9.9% APR on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- No annual fee and no minimum finance charge.
- Earn rebates up to 1.25% on your everyday purchases.
- Your cash rebate is awarded every January for the purchases made the previous 12 months.
- There's no limit to the amount you can earn.
This content is not provided or commissioned by the company whose products are featured on this site. Any opinions, analyses,
reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser.
This site may be compensated through the Advertiser's affiliate programs.
Best Credit Cards Online has financial relationships with some of the credit card companies mentioned here, and
we may be compensated if consumers choose to apply for the offers listed in the content, and ultimately sign up for them.
Discover is a paid advertiser of Best Credit Cards Online. See Discover credit card's application for complete Terms & Conditions.
The article was updated on 2/25/2013. Some information may have changed since that date.
We strongly suggest that you carefully read the Terms and Conditions statement that accompanies credit card applications.